Eka Cultural Resources & Research
5-I, 1st Floor
Jungi House Lane
Shahpur Jat, New Delhi – 110049
Tel: +91 11 41030329
Eka is committed to working with professionals who share our values of delivering quality and excellence. We are particularly keen to encourage young talent. If you would like to work with us, please email us your CV and brief writing sample accompanied by a short statement explaining the kind of work you would like to do with us at the email address provided above. We will keep your CV on file and will get in touch when we have a suitable project.
Write for us!
We are constantly looking for news and updates on the heritage scene, and would love to provide a platform for all budding (or otherwise) critics and commentators to write – a review of an exhibition/ event in your city, your thoughts on a book you’ve just read, or a play you’ve just seen. If you think you can dash off a gripping para or two and would like to contribute to our blog (with due credit of course), please email us at the above address with:
- your piece (max. 300 words); remember that it needs to be relevant to arts/ culture/ heritage (i.e. us!); also remember to include all relevant info – for example, if reviewing an exhibition, the full title, venue details, timings, curator/ artist/ partners/ collaborators info/ etc.
- at least one accompanying image that you have the rights to, and that you’re O.K. with us publishing on the blog (with credit of course); preferably 3-5 images; not more than 300kb each
- your preferred credit line for text (usually it’s name and city) and images (usually name)
- Please remember that we will edit – for language, brevity, and relevance of content. If you’re unhappy with our edits, email us and we’ll remove the post.
- We aim to have your post up within 24 hours but you should definitely see it up within 5 working days – unless we think it doesn’t fit.
- Needless to say, we do need you to have actually written what you’d like us to post – so please include a statement in your email affirming that you are the author of the text and images in question.